How important is sleep to people, especially nowadays that there is an ongoing health crisis? What steps can be done to make sure we have enough of sleep each night?
To maintain overall good health and well-being, sleep plays a crucial role. Furthermore, to achieve a good quality sleep each night, the cleanliness of our sleeping equipment and accessories are equally essential. A study showed that, more or less 90% of people who were asked believe that a clean and comfy bed is a great factor that contributes to a healthy sleep at night. When you have enough sleep, you’ll feel lighter and more energized upon waking up and that contributes to a positive disposition in life.
Investing in good quality mattress and sheets is just the initial step in securing good quality of sleep. Finding ways to keep them clean and in good shape will surely enhance the longevity of these bedroom essentials.
- Wash and change your sheets on a weekly basis. Washing your sheets is significant in keeping your mattress clean. This is a very basic task you should do every week. Changing your sheets with a clean one will help protect your mattress from stain, dust and dirt. This is a part of good personal hygiene that will ensure a better sleep every night.
- Mattress rotation and flipping with each season. Most mattress manufacturers recommend to rotate and flip the mattress once the season changes. This will keep the mattress clean and will ensure even wear on all areas. It will also prevent sagging and depressions in certain areas in the mattress especially if you usually sleep on one side, thus helps keep the shape and form of the mattress to make it last longer.
- Give your mattress some time under the sun. Exposing your mattress on direct sunlight is a way to naturally disinfect it. You don’t need to bring the mattress outside, you can just find a spot inside the room where sunlight can penetrate to keep it free from humidity, too.
- Use the dryer sachet or sheet to keep bad odor away. Dryer sheets are used to reduce static, deposit scents and help make laundry feel softer when touched. It can neutralize odors thru its component that has a good absorbent property.
- Give your mattress some fresh air. Every morning, leave windows and doors open to facilitate natural air flow. The air that circulates inside your bedroom will cause the body moisture left on the mattress to evaporate, thus keeping the mattress clean and dry. Airing the mattress even just for 30 mins can help prevent mildew.
Cleaning extends the lifespan of the mattress while increasing the air quality inside the home. Filthy mattress and sheet affect your sleep at night because of contaminants and foul odors. Cleaning everything inside the bedroom daily is a big help to have a comfortable, restful and uninterrupted sleep. Make it a habit to keep the surroundings conducive to sleep if we want a healthier body and mind and a sound disposition in life every day. Having a better quality of sleep every night means a better and a more successful life so always find a way how to make everything in good condition before we go to bed at night.
- How to use FAQs and Walkthroughs to get the Most out of Gaming
- What is Express.js and Why should use Express.js?
- All you need to know about CBD Products
- CS:GO or Counter Strike Global
- Maximizing User Experience in Binance Clone App Development
Leave a Reply