In this, we cannot discuss “What is VPN Server ?”. visit to know more about this (What is VPN ?). So please visit our recent post you also know about (How to create your own VPN ?). The VPN book service is free but, it runs on Ads and donation-based systems. Without wasting time Let’s Setup VPN Server for our Windows Operating System.
A easy method getting free VPN Sever.
- Go to google.com after that search for “vpnbook” and hit enter. Or click here to go Directly.
- Therefore, the website will open up Now find PPTP panel on website.
- You can see the list of VPN Servers you need to choose anyone of them according to your requirements.
- Poland VPN Server
- Germany VPN Server
- US VPN Server
- France VPN Server
- Canada VPN Server
- From below servers , you can get a username and password below the server list, copy it.
- Now open Control Panel —> Network and Internet —> Network and Sharing Center. Click on (Setup a new connection or network)
On clicking Next you need to choose (Use my Internet Connection (VPN)). Fill the Internet Address which means (SERVER ADDRESS copied from VPN book such as us2.vpnbook.com). Similarly, insert the Destination name means (any name of a network like a john) then click on next.
At last from the bottom taskbar network icon click on that then connect to VPN server it will ask for User name and Password put the username and password click OK to connect.
Now you Successfully set up your new VPN server. You can check your IP and location on google. For checking IP address on google just type “What is my IP address ?”
You can also check your website location easily with the help of the IP address showed by it.
Tutorial Video For you.
IF YOU CAN’T UNDERSTAND GIVEN PROCESS PLEASE FOLLOW THIS VIDEO INSTRUCTIONS AND STEPS:
In this video the operating system used is Windows 10. Some steps may be different.
- 6 Must learn Topics to Keep Up with Technology
- How to fix high avast CPU usage in Windows
- 5 Best Free Plagiarism Checker Tools for Bloggers
- How to Setup Spectrum Modem and Internet?
- 8 Ways to Keep Your Digital File Data Protected