What is Xampp?
XAMPP is an easy to install Apache distribution containing many things such as MariaDB, PHP, Filezilla, Tomcat, and Perl. Xammp is open-source software for everyone anyone can download and use it freely. There is an alternative software is called the WAMP server that will also work the same as Xammp. If you have a 32-Bit operating system then go for WAMP because Xammp doesn’t have a 32-Bit installer.
Most irritating things: Want to know how to disable ads on your pc?
If you have confusion related to installation please follow our video tutorial given below.
How to Setup Xammp on Windows 10 OS?
- First of all, you need to download the installer package or Setup file from Xammp official website.
- Click here to download the setup file.
- On that website, you can see the version, checksum, and size of the file.
- Choose the latest version or according to your requirement and click on Download (64Bit) Button.
- Now you have the Setup file, just double on that and run the installation wizard.
Hope you like: Top site for music downloading free.
- Choose the distributions you want to install. Then click on Next.
- Then choose the installation path.
- Now Installation will take up to 2-5 minutes, depending upon your system configuration.
- After the successful installation, it is now ready for launch.
- Open the control panel of Xammp, and start the apache and MySQL server.
You never know that: What is Lockapp.exe in your windows, it’s virus?
- Now the Xammp sever setup successfully.
- To check the sever installed or not, open any browser type (localhost) in the address bar and hit enter.
- If you see the welcome page of apache friends it means the setup was successfully installed.
Video Tutorial: We hope you like it.
Hope you like this tutorial if you have doubts please comment down, we will reply you soon.
Leave a Reply