Aadhaar and PAN Card linking are compulsory in India. So, How can you check if your PAN card and Aadhaar card are already linked or not? As you can also the official tweet from Income Tax India clearly mention that this activity is mandatory for all PAN cardholders. The government also extends the last date for linking these two documents.
Check this out : Top IT companies in India 2021
How to check your PAN and Aadhaar Card link status online?
- Just visit the official site of Income Tax India E-filing website by clicking here.
- Now, the portal will open up you need to fill in your details in the given form.
- Enter Your PAN number and Adhaar Card number.
- Then Just click on “View LInk Adhaar Status”.
- After all, you will see the message box in which your status is shown. If it will show like message “request not found” it means your PAN-AADHAAR not linked.
How to check Aadhaar-PAN link status via SMS?
For knowing the status for your PAN and Aadhaar Card Link, you need to send a SMS to 567678 or 56161 from your registered mobile number. In that SMS you need to type just “UIDAIPAN (12 DIGIT AADHAAR NUMBER) <SPACE> (PAN NUMBER)”.
For Example: UIDPAN 120345676889 XXYZXXZ3Z
Secrets of Google Chrome: How to get Live Captions of any video on Google Chrome?
How to Link Aadhaar-PAN Card Online?
- Go to the official site again using this link.
- The above site will open up.
- You need to fill in the required details such as PAN NUMBER, AADHAAR NUMBER, YOUR NAME ON AADHAAR.
- Next, you need to tick the check box “I agree to validate my aadhaar details with UIDAI”.
- Then fill out the code shown in the image.
- After that click on Link Aadhaar.