Hey, Guys Welcome to the thetechxplosion , Today I am going to Discuss WhatsApp pay in India or say How to Send and Receive money Quickly from WhatsApp.
The Payment method will also available on WhatsApp Application. I will also tell you How to Set up the Payment Easily.
All the Things in this App is Good, The Rollout is now slow, because Before Sometimes, There is Less Number of Downloads as Compared to Now. So You can Update WhatsApp and You have to wait for some time.
How to Set Up the Payment Options??
Firstly Click on the Three Vertical Dots options which are present on the Top Right Corner of WhatsApp.
An Interface will be Open and you will See many Options Button Like Payment History, Add Payment, Help, and New Payments.
How we can Add our Bank Account to WhatsApp Pay?
Firstly Remember that Your Bank Account Should have a Debit Card Link.
- Click on the ‘Add Payment Method’ and After Clicking It Pull-ups the list of the Banks.
- Select any Bank Which You want to Choose and An another Interface will open, Then Just Click on the ‘Verify Via SMS’ and Allow this App to check the Details to Verify your Number on that Bank Account.
- So After Click the Verification Button and Allow button, It Takes Less than Few times to send you Verification SMS.
4. When the Verification will Complete Successfully, Then It Sends You a Verified Account message if your Details are correct.
After that, You Can see the Your Bank Account Option will be Added. Then Just Select the Bank Which you have added and click on the option ‘done’.
And You will see, your Bank Account will be Ready to do Transactions of payments.
- You can give your QR Code to other people and you will also see your UPI ID.
2. Add an amount and send a QR Code to anyone, Then that Amount which you have select send the money Request.
3. You can the Request instantly and if the person is online, then he will also accept and transfer you the payment.
If I go to the new payment option. Then you can send a UPI ID and you can send a QR Code or You can Select the Particular Phone Number.
Please notice that if any of the persons in your Contact has not to get Verification on their WhatsApp payment account. So when you will send the Payment to the Unverified account, Then It will say This is WhatsApp payment has not verified Now. But At Least, you can Notify your Friend or Relative.
In Case, You haven’t the Payment, So you can send the request to your friends or relatives who have already got Verified their account. Then A Notification will come on the Top Bar. The Notification message is that ‘You can now send the payment to your XYZ Name’.
How To Send And Receive Money Through Whatsapp?
Click on the Notification and You will see A Send Button will appear in the WhatsApp Messages.
Just click on the Send Button or Go to the Attachment and You can Again Check That your Friend WhatsApp Payment account verified or not. And again Write the Amount and Enter the UPI ID and send It to your Friend.
(You can Do one More Thing if you want to Back your payment from your friend that you have sent payment).
So Just Go To the Payment Request and send them Payment back Request to your Friend again, and When your friend Approve your request then It will be transferred back to you without any Break.
Leave a Reply