Top IT Companies in India 2021 – India has become so powerful nowadays in the field of software development in the IT Sector.
As these top IT companies are contributing much in the growth of technology, not even only in India, but also globally.
Some of the top IT companies in India as Software companies Known by the World. Clients of these companies come from Uk, Australia, the US, Europe, Local India Etc.
I am listing 5 India’s Top IT Companies, which is famous worldwide.
Brief Information About Information Technology (IT)- What is Information Technology
Information technology as the fundamental change which is occurring in the nature and use of technology in business.
Information Technology is a creating technology that goes for acquiring the most extreme information with the least of assets, work, or time.
It’s also the examination or utilization of electronic equipment, particularly PCs, for storing, analyzing, and distributing information of different sorts, including words, numbers, and pictures.
The field of information technology(IT), helping organizations, and telecommunications and PC frameworks structure.
Many people often ask about positions in IT. Some places in this field include – system analysis, software programmers, computer scientists, computer support specialists, and network and database administrators.
Challenges of Information Technology:
Many organizations presently can’t seem to make cloud arrangements. They used to keep their information and applications in-house and manage everything themselves.
Big Data Analytics:
Unstructured information changes in its formats, including understandable content, email, blog, organized archive, standard and non-standard picture, video, voice, activity, sensor information, and web seek logs.
Unstructured information is becoming quicker than classified information.
It keeps on growing from work areas to servers to switches, switches, and firewalls.
It will give a lot more elevated amount of control of these devices instead of setting aside some cash.
Desktops, laptops, notebooks, tablets, and smartphones are already an integral part of many user’s lives.
In some cases, it has become increasingly difficult to draw the line between them. Know more top IT companies in India.
Future of TOP IT Corporation
Information Technology is a developing market. Everything we see around is being automated, so think in terms of the number of things that can be made more comfortable with the use of IT and Robotics.
There have been estimates that by 2021, more than 3 million workers will be supervised directly or indirectly by a “robo-boss.”
IT would always be a right career choice for people to work with an aptitude and interest for it, but the % of the workforce employed in IT will not grow surely, because more and more systems will be self-learning instead of programmed by humans.
Top IT Companies In India
Tata Consultancy Services is one of the mass recruiters in the country. Company hiring in the number of thousands.
Profile of hiring students from campus vary from IT to non-IT (Electrical, Mechanical) background. Ultimately, TCS likes to interview every student who shows the right aptitude in the written (Aptitude test) test.
1. As it is a service-based company, you will be facing your clients directly via calls and meetings; your communication skills will improve a lot.
2. There is a lot of encouragement given to digital learning and certifications.
You will get a proper understanding of corporate culture as this will be your first company.
3. Even if you are from a non-computer science background, its easy to crack the interview if you know basic stuff about computers and aptitude.
4. There are two divisions, IT and ITIS; IT is development, and ITIS is supported; if you are from the non-CS background, you need not worry about learning to code, as they will map you to the ITIS domain which is easy to learn.
5. There are TCS offices across the country, and it’s easy to get transferred to whatever office you want once you have completed two years if you have genuine reasons ( Parents health, wedding).
6. Onsite opportunity, there are high chances of getting onsite opportunity after one year. Again, it depends on your manager.
1.No proper hikes, if you start with 3lpa package, you will still be getting 4lpa even after three years if you get to manage decent banding in the appraisal.
2. Dealing with RMG (resource management group) is the most challenging task; once you complete the Training (ILP), you will be given your base location.
In your base location, you will be meeting the RMG if you are trained in JAVA, and there is a requirement in the service desk, they will force you to join the service desk, and you will not have any choice.
3. Most of the projects will have rotational shifts, and you will have no choice but accept it.
4.Politics in projects. ( i guess this is common in all companies).
5. Work-life balance will not be there.
Amazing facts about TCS
1. TCS has achieved the highest rank for the IT service company in the Forbes World’s Most Innovative Companies. It is the first company from India to feature in the list.
2. TCS is one of the largest Private Sector employers in India, and the second-largest employer among listed Indian companies (after Coal India Limited).
3. The company’s 92.9% of the workforce is Indian. The company has associates from 88 nationalities.
4. The best thing is that Approx 31% of the company’s work-force( Employers) is women. This means TCS has over 100,000 women employees.
5. TCS Ranked Number 1 for both Customer Satisfaction and Performance by Whitelane Research.
6. TCS, which employs over 344,000 professionals from 125 nationalities.
7.TCS has earned a Top Employer certification in 24 countries in Europe, North America, South America, Africa, Asia, Australia, and the Middle East.
Information system – Infosys, Everyone knows about the excellent infrastructure and the facilities provided by Infosys to its employees.
Infosys is a rare company that takes care of the employees concerning their daily needs and provides opportunities to excel in the activities apart from work.
1. Best training with hands-on experience.
2. You will love those immense structures and walk from one building to another built-in ten acres of area.
3. Gym, Swimming Pool, Hobby clubs, Games like Bowling, etc., Medical Center, Shopping Store, Gifts Store, and so on, differ from DC to DC.
4. Sufficient enough for surviving in any City with a minimum of 5–10k savings per month as a fresher and may save more when you get a salary hike, which is not in your hands.
5. If you are super lucky, you’ll get a good project, a supporting manager, and an enthusiastic team.
1. Although after that, you may or may not work on the technologies you were trained-on.
2. Eventually, you regret that.
3. There are only 50% chances that you’ll make use of facilities. Most of the employees don’t even know what facilities they have on their DCs are
4. Underpaid for the work they make you do.
5. If you are super unlucky, you’ll get a lousy project (where you’ll not have job satisfaction), a stubborn manager, and unlively team.
Amazing facts about Infosys
1. Infosys celebrates every festival on its campuses of each region and religion, and there is a significant function with full entertainment activities organized by the employees themselves in the schools.
2. Infosys has its clubs for art, literature, dance, photography, etc. for its employees.
3. There’s a club Toastmasters which employees can join & enhance their communication and soft skills.
4. Infosys has a quiz department that organizes quizzes every week, and there is an Infosys team which won a quiz competition organized at all India level.
5. Parents of the employees can visit the campuses on weekends and take photographs of the school (not inside the office buildings though).
6. Initially, Infosys decided to have its campuses in the cities where the cost of living is genuine (Mysore), which was an excellent decision for the employees. But now, considering inflation, all ports are costly.
Wipro Ltd is a India’s leading IT services provider worldwide. Also, it is known as the India’s third Largest Company.
Wipro is an integrated organization that offers – A wide range of products, services of systems, solutions, software, healthcare, lightning Technology, etc.
Wipro currently has close to 160,000+ employees across the globe. The company has employees of 98 nationalities from 61 diffrent countries in the World. The presence of Wipro Lmd is in more than 185 cities.
1. It provides you a great and probably the best training as compared to other IT sectors in India.
2. Perhaps in the IT sector, we assume people to be gloomy, sad, tense due to immense work pressure. Here the scenario is just the opposite.
3. Every 9 out of 10 men you will find is happy, joyful, and will welcome you with a smile (Not the trainers as they are often hired from other organizations). People will be more comfortable to help you if they are asked.
4. Less affected by down-surging. Wipro has its record to allow a few C1 /C2 resources for 1.5 years in the free pool. So, more or less, your job is secured here.
5. No adverse events like eve-teasing, corporate ragging, harassment of the female workers, etc. If someone is caught then, action (say separation) is taken immediately. But hardly any such incidents happen here.
6. The campus is green and pollution-free. Though you can see stray dogs inside Kolkata campus often, believe me, they are less harmful and are corporate too.
7. Salary always comes on time.
1. “Money.” Yes, when it comes to hiking, facilities, and sites, you should not expect much. Very few hike and onsite opportunities compared to the other IT companies in the Indian market.
2. Time on the floor. This thing is introduced recently for useful purposes and client transparency. But it is slowly becoming intolerable. You have to maintain 8–8.5 hours inside a glass chamber (your ODC). 9.5 hours on campus is fair enough. But only 1 hour for lunch, tiffin, cigarettes and even bathrooms is not enough.
3. Hardly any campus facilities like swimming pool, modern gym, cafeteria with various food choices, etc.
Interesting Facts about Wipro
1. Wipro is one of the leaders in the consumer market space.
2. The company was incorporated as Western India Vegetables Product Limited. Still, later under the leadership of Azim Premji, as the company entered the IT space, it was renamed to Wipro Limited.
3. Azim Premji took over the company at the age of 21 after the sudden death of his father.
4. Wipro is an accumulation of four different companies, namely Wipro Limited, Wipro Consumer Care and Lighting, Wipro Infrastructure Engineering, and Wipro GE Medical Systems Limited.
5. Wipro Limited is further divided into three divisions: Wipro Technologies, Wipro Infotech, and Wipro BPO.
6. Wipro Technologies runs 54 development centers in the World. It is also known as the largest independent provider of Research and Development in the World.
7. Wipro was the first company to implement Six Sigma. The company is very particular about the quality and the process, and to date, maintains it. Know more top IT companies in India.
Cognizant is a one of the India’s leading provider of enterprise applications, And information technology(IT), business consulting, and business process services, which is even known globally.
Explore great facilities of IT career opportunities at this company and secure your career at Cognizantas as a fastest-growing IT business, and consulting.
They provide some pieces of training with a fair salary. There are no strict rules for anything. All can handle with friendly mood. Cognizant is also closely following the result of Bell Curve Rating removal in other companies as Infosys.
1. Dedicated training academy for freshers
So you turn would be out as a trained professional employee after completion of whole training.
2. Proper workload distribution
After the academy, when you move to projects, the pressure increase gradually, and you learn organically. You will have an internal training, and your seniors will surely help you out in the transition.
3. Accelerated learning
Working in the some of projects in starting will surely boost your learning immensely. And during your first two years, if you work with the dedication, your knowledge and understanding will increase tremendously for sure.
4. Good environment
It has an Americanized work environment, you do not have much of perks like other product-based companies, but it is suitable for your growth and existence.
5. Onsite – If lucky
If you stick to the company a little more than 2-3 years, there is a good chance of getting onsite (of course, depends on your luck)
1. It is often tough for a fresher to get his first project after the completion of training. 50% remain on the bench for an extended period, which does not count to their professional experience much.
2. Even if some freshers get deployed into the project immediately after the training (the lucky ones), they may get maintenance work, ticketing, etc. which is a sheer waste of their talent.
Only almost 20% of the working people ( who are deployed into the project) get some good work like that of a developer. Hence, we see that about 10% of the freshers manage to get some good stuff.
3. The salary is terrible for the freshers. The hike is also extremely poor.
Amazing facts of Cognizant
1. No strict working hours: Yes, you don’t have to spend 9 – 9.5 hours daily in office as it is not criteria for appraisal, and no one will ask about office hours if you complete your work timely.
2. No Dress Code: We have an all-day business casual Dress code policy, and until your dress is decent (as per business/cognizant system like no shorts, etc.), you can wear anything.
3. Friendly Environment: Most of the teams have an amicable environment for work in offices, they talk, enjoy, take 2-3 good breaks without any problems from higher management (As I said, keep your work complete on time)
4. Friendly Management: One can argue about this point, but managers in Cognizant are indeed mostly friendly, depends on how much one involves them.
5. Awesome Learning: We have a big repository for learning whatever you want. Now that CCA (Cognizant Career Architecture) came into the picture for most employees, it will be mandatory now to keep yourself updated and busy in learning for skills according to employee’s role.
6. App for Everything: Whatever process (requesting something, timesheet, policy, GSD, payroll, profile, and almost anything) you want to do in Cognizant, it has an app for everything! Just got OneCognizant and searched by keyword—very simplified process.
7. Not much Hidden Policies: Many companies have policies about which employees do not become aware until they face it during times of requesting a transfer, relocation, project change, separation.
In Cognizant, most of the policies are documented, and you can quickly look and decide accordingly. However, there would be some policies that only managers will be known as per BU recommendations.
5. Tech Mahindra
Tech Mahindra Limited WORLD-WIDE provider of information technology (IT), networking technology solutions, and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) to various industry verticals and horizontals.
Mr. Anand Mahindra is the Chairman of TM ( TECH MAHINDRA ), headquartered at Pune and has its official registered office in Bombay (Mumbai).
Part of the Mahindra Group, Tech Mahindra, is a US$ 4.7 billion company with over 113,550 employees across 90 AROUND THE WORLD IN MORE THAN 85+ COUNTRIES. Tech Mahindra was ranked #five in India’s IT firms and overall #111 in Fortune India 500 list for 2012.
The completion of a merger is officially announced on 25 June 2013 with Mahindra Satyam.
1. The environment is friendly, not just for freshers but for the experience.
It is rigorous concerning employee harassment and bullying in the workplace.
2. One can easily switch technology here, which is not possible in other Service-based companies.
3. It equips you with the training of several techniques even while working on projects.
4. Onsite opportunities, if any, are made available to each resource rotationally, atleast they try to maintain transparency into that.
5. Flexible in terms of location Transfer.
6. Flexible in terms of deadlines and work from home.
7. Infrastructure is good
1. Only lucky folks stand a chance to travel abroad.
2. The Appraisal system is terrible.
3. Relocation is not an easy task.
4. You do not decide the technology you want to work; the company chooses to it.
5. If you’re going to be released from a project AND you have to wait for 18–24 months, at least if your manager agrees with your request.
6. Cafeteria services are to be improved.
Facts about Tech Mahindra
1. You can enjoy while working for different projects.
2. That no company is devoid of politics.
3. Any company has to let go of crises, even though you are doing good.
4. Learn how to cope up with stress at the workplace.
5. But According to reviews of experienced employees. They are saying that it is useless for freshers. The management system is worse etc. some negative points.
This article is based on Top IT companies in India, in which i’ve shared in-depth information regarding Top IT companies in India.
1. What is an information technology
2. Challenge and future of Top IT companies in India.
3. List of Top IT companies in India, top it companies in India 2021.
I hope you all will like my article regarding top IT companies in India, top it companies in India 2021 ETC. If you have liked the article, Make sure to share it with friends and family.