TODAY, I WILL SHOW YOU How to fix DX11 FEATURE LEVEL 10.0 is required to run the engine, I PERSONALLY USE THIS METHOD AND I ASSURE YOU THAT IT WILL RESOLVE YOUR PROBLEM.
MAIN ERROR OCCURS :-
Dx11 feature level 10.0 is required to run the engine pubg lite
What is Dx11 feature?
Why this error occurs when we try to install or play PUBG PC LITE (PLAYER UNKNOWN BATTLE GROUND). If you see this error in yours system then you need to fix this problem as soon as possible. We are here to show you how you can solve/fix this most popular error easily. You need some requirement in order to fix it such as.
- An Internet connection.
- Already Installed PUBG PC LITE game in your system.
Please also check PUBG LITE system requirements given below:
Minimum System Requirements:
|Minimum System Requirements|
|OS||Windows 7,8,10 64-bits|
|CPU||Core i3 2.4GHz|
|GPU||DirectX11 Intel HD Graphics 4000|
|Recommended System Requirements|
|CPU||Core i5 2.8GHz|
|GPU||DirectX11 NVIDIA Geforce GTX 660 or|
AMD Radeon HD 7870
OSWindows 7,8,10, 64bit CPUCore i3 2.4GHz RAM4GB GPUDirectX11 Intel HD Graphics 4000 HDD4GB
WANNA KNOW : Top 6 WONDERFUL Best Linux Distros [ 2021 Guide]
How do I update my DirectX feature level?
Method 1: By Updating DirectX.…
This error “DX11 feature error is required to run the engine” show when you have not a suitable version of Direct3D Hardware Feature Level not in your system. So, you need to update your DirectX to the latest version required by the game…..
How to check DirectX is installed or not in your system ?
You can check it by pressing (Windows key + R) and typing “dxdiag“ and then hit Enter. The popup shows your DirectX version.
You can check feature level in DISPLAY tab.
ALSO VISIT : How to Solve This Error Unable to boot: Kernel requires a x86-64 CPU, but only detected an i686 CPU
METHOD 2: Update Graphics Driver
In order to solve the “DX11 feature error is required to run the engine” error, the second method is to update the graphics drivers. It may be you have older/outdated graphics drivers due to which you are getting this error.
How do I update my dx11 feature level 10.0?
The latest windows 10 automatically download updates for windows update. And install required graphics drivers. To update your graphics drivers you can install it via Device Manager.
Update Graphics using Device Manger:
Follow these steps to update graphics drivers manually.
- Press Windows key + R, and type “devmgmt.msc” then hit Enter to open Device Manager.
- Scroll down to Display Adapters and expand the drop-down menu. Right-click on the graphics driver then select Update Driver (Update Driver Software).
- Click on Search automatically for updated driver software and wait while Windows scans online for drivers. If it founds a newer driver, it will download and install in your system. So, wait until it is installed and your system rebooted.
Update Graphics using Downloading Suitable Drivers:
Alternatively you can download latest drivers from their official websites given below:
- AMD (Advanced micro Devices) : You can download AMD / ATI graphics from this website. By selecting your graphics card. Otherwise you can go for (Auto-Detect and Install Radeon).
- Nvidia : This is the official website to download Nvidia drivers. Here you can download drivers by product type, OS, Langauge.
- Intel : Intel also has auto detect and install feature so, you can use this feature to update drivers.
IF YOU CAN’T UNDERSTAND UPPER PROCESS PLEASE FOLLOW THIS VIDEO INSTRUCTIONS AND STEPS.
Don’t miss this:How to Solve This Error Unable to boot: Kernel requires a x86-64 CPU, but only detected an i686 CPU
- Why Your Company Needs A Server & How To Choose Your Builder
- How to use FAQs and Walkthroughs to get the Most out of Gaming
- How to Decorate Your Home for the Holidays on a Budget
- How Educators Can Create The Best Academic Content
- How SEO Agencies Can Achieve More With Less
Leave a Reply