If you are watching a movie or Youtube video sometimes you don’t know what is going on in that movie or video. Why? Because sometimes in that video audio is not may be clear or maybe in a different language. So, Your video experience too bad and you don’t like to video anymore. But you able to see live captions for that video you can continue to watch the video. Live caption helps a lot in that cases. Let us see How to get Live Captions of any video on Google Chrome…
So, If you are using Google Chrome Browser it will help you in this case. Google Chrome recently Launched Live Caption Feature in Google Chrome Browser.
You missed : Best Apps for android 2021.
Follow some simple steps to enable this feature.
- Open Google Chrome Browser in your laptop or PC.
- Then Click on three dots icon on the Right side of your browser.
- Choose Settings.
- Click on Advanced on the left side.
- After that open Accessibility panel.
Hope you like this: How to remove reverb in audacity.
- Now just Turn on Live Caption.
Now it will download some speech recognition files so, please wait some time after that your live caption enable successfully in google chrome browser. The captions will appears as pop ups so you can move those caption where you want to see. This feature is only available on those Google Chrome version having Chrome 89 or above. So if you have not this feature please update your google chrome to latest version.
To update your Google Chrome browser go to Settings then scroll down find About Chrome and see your chrome version, and it will update automatically.
- How to make Windows 11 Taskbar Smaller or Larger?
- Great Nintendo Switch Games To Try
- 6 Must learn Topics to Keep Up with Technology
- How To Delete Blank Page In Microsoft Word
- How to fix high avast CPU usage in Windows