Today we learn about MSSQL Server installation, and know how to install it in windows 10 operating system.
First, We will Install MSSQL Server Management Studio then we setup MSSQL SERVER.
You need to follow some simple steps to install it into your pc.
Or you can watch our tutorial video to follow these steps as well.
- 0:10 Firstly Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio.
- 3:15 Secondly Setup for INSTALLATION CENTER.
- 4:35 Configure the Installation.
- 7:10 Instance Configuration.
- 7:41 Database Engine Configuration.
- 8:22 Finally READY TO INSTALL.
- 10:28 Connecting to Server.
- 11:00 At last TESTING SERVER
STEP 1: Downloading the required files.
You can download from official Website given below.
Download Link: Microsoft SQL Server
First, Choose the “SQL Server 2019 Developer is a full-featured free edition“.
It download the file named as SQL2019-SSEI-DEV.EXE.
It is Online Installer hence you need a stable Internet Connection to download required files.
STEP 2: INSTALLATION MSSQL SERVER MANAGEMENT STUDIO.
Now, Just click on INSTALL button to install Microsoft Management Studio. This will take about 10 minutes to complete the installation, depending upon your hardware configurations.
How to Use Zoom: 10 Tips and Tricks for Better Video MeetingsYou need to know.
STEP 3: Installing Setup for SQL SERVER INSTALLATION CENTER
Once the Installing of Microsoft Management Studio is completed, then you need to setup the MSSQL SERVER using MS SQL SERVER INSTALLATION CENTER. Using this installation wizard you can install MSSQL SERVER.
Click on Installation option on LEFT SIDE of panel.
After that Click on New SQL Server stand-alone Installation or add features to an existing installation.
Specify a free edition then Choose Developer from the list click on NEXT and Agree the Terms and Conditions, choose Accept.
In Instance Features Choose DATABASE ENGINE SERVICES, because we need to install only Database engine.
Last but not least : Database Engine Configuration:
Choose Authentication Mode then Windows Authentication Mode.
Then, in SQL Server administration ==> Add Current User
At the last, Just Click NEXT and Installation begin.
Finally the Installation has completed.
- How to use FAQs and Walkthroughs to get the Most out of Gaming
- What is Express.js and Why should use Express.js?
- All you need to know about CBD Products
- CS:GO or Counter Strike Global
- Maximizing User Experience in Binance Clone App Development
Leave a Reply