Hey guys do you love to play Call of Duty? If you love to play call of duty then this post is very important to you. Some Call of Duty warzone gamer players continues to be experiencing Dev Error 6068. COD warzone Dev Error 6068 has been continuously affecting quite a number of users was released. If you are getting this problem on your computer then this post will help you to overcome this issue by our following steps or methods given below.
What is COD Warzone Dev Error 6068?
First of all, remember this, you should keep updating your software and games again and again which may help to fix things. The following are things that you should check for updates that are:
2. Software or window os
Method 1 Dev Error 6068
Changing the value of the video memory scale option
The first way to fix the warzone Dev Error 6068 problem by Changing the value of the video memory scale option and now let’s know about this way step by step:
1. Open your “file explorer”. Go to “Documents/call of duty modern warfare/players”.
2. Open “adv_options” dot any file using notepad.
3. Find a line that says video memory scale and change the value to 0.5.
This easy solution is best to fix this problem, If this problem does not solve then check out our next following ways.
Method 2 Dev Error 6068
Now let’s talk about another potential solution that deletes the individual files within the main call of duty modern warfare installation folder.
1. First of all, Close call of duty war zone game if you have it running.
2. Browse to your main call of duty modern warfare installation folder. The default is usually the location in c:/programfilesx86.
3. But it can be different if you have a different installation path. Once you have found the call of duty modern warfare folder “Open it!”.
4. Delete all files within the folder except blizzard browser data and main.
5. Restart the game by launching it from a battle.net client. Once you get the error saying that the game is corrupt who have corrupt game files and proceed with the update option.
Method 3 Dev Error 6068
Force the game to update itself
The other modified way to force the game to update itself is by deleting only the data folder and leaving the rest of the folders and files intact. Now let’s know this method step by step:
1. Firstly again we are saying, close call of duty war zone game if you have it running.
2. Now browse to your main call of duty modern warfare installation folder on your screen. The Default is usually located in again c:/programfilesx86 but it can be different if you have a different installation path.
3. Once you have found the call of duty modern warfare folder and open it. Delete the data game folders.
4. Restart the game by launching it from the battle.net client. Again once you get the error saying that the game is corrupt and proceed with the update option.
WANNA KNOW : Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Remastered
Method 4 Dev Error 6068
Lowering the frames per second fps
Lowering the frames per second fps of a fast action game like warzone is hardly a solution but if you are desperate for a fix for Dev error 6068, this is worth trying. It’s possible that your machine may be unable to handle the current FPS game settings. Try lowering the FPS of the game by doing the following steps:
1. Open the NVIDIA control panel then select manage 3d settings and go to program settings.
2. Select the call of duty game from the list & set vertical sync to adaptive half refresh rate.
3. make sure to confirm the changes and restart the game.
Method 5 Dev Error 6068
Firstly Right-click on the call of duty application and Go to their properties and click it.
In the properties, click on compatibility.
In the compatibility option, click on “run the program as an administrator” and apply it and click on the ok button.
Once you do this, check if the issue resolves or not.
Method 6 Dev Error 6068
If the error is continuously appearing then here is another method:
1. Click on the window and click on the device manager.
2. In the device manager, click on the display adapters then you will see VMware SVGA 3D. VMware SVGA 3D is virtual hardware installed but you can do with NVIDIA as we talked about before in method 3 or ANV graphics card.
3. Right-click on VMware SVGA 3D then clicks on update driver.
4. Click on search automatically for drivers and then it would search for the best suitable driver on the computer. If found it will give a message that the best drivers for your device are already installed.
If the issue does not resolve then uninstall the VMware SVGA 3D and install its new version.
- How To Post On Instagram From Mac
- The Best Way to Fax Without a Phone Line in 2021
- CocoFinder Review: How to Find Out the Owner of Scam Calls
- How To Take Screenshots On Windows 10?
- How to Download and install XAMPP on Windows 10?